Nashvillians tend to treat Mondays as an extension of the weekend. The proof is in the event-lineup pudding! Take advantage of this beautiful weather we’re having and check out what’s going on around town tonight:
- Whiskey Jam at Winners Bar (FREE) 9PM- The ever-popular weekly showcase of some of Nashvillians musical genius. This week’s jam includes Pawnshop Kings, Mercy Bell, Jon Gambino, Alyssa Jacey, Tyler Filmore, Paul Pfau, Ricky Young, & BUBBA SPARXXX
- Motown Monday at the 5Spot ($5) 10:30PM – Dance the night away with a PBR in hand. Make sure to get there by 11 or the line gets a bit overwhelming!
- Television with Tristen at Exit/In ($25 ADV/$28 DOS) 7PM
- Cher with Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo at Bridgestone Arena (Prices vary)
- The Time Jumpers at 3rd & Lindsley ($20) 9PM – This famous western swing band that plays all over town knows how to put on a great show!
- Fashion Happening Nashville at Zeitgeist Gallery ($10 donation) – A one night pop up fashion event featuring local designers. Perhaps the best way to kick off Nashville Fashion Week!
- Brett Young at Puckett’s Grocery & Restaurant (FREE) 7:30PM – Eat. Drink. Enjoy live entertainment!
It’s a big week for events in Nashville y’all. Spring has finally sprung! Get out, enjoy it and watch for more posts on things to do around town!