If you haven’t been living under a rock, you’ve realized that it’s gorgeous outside today in Nashville. Although you are likely already out on the town embracing our great city that is struggling to get warm, here are a few fun things you can catch some (nearly) native Nashvillians at tonight:
- 3rd & Lindsley –Lightning 100 and Yuengling present Matrimony with El El at 8PM ($10)
- The Tin Roof – DJ Cliffy D’s Birthday Bash with special appearances by Bubba Sparxxx, JJ Lawhorn and DJ vs Drumz at 9PM ($15 adv. $20 GA)
- Bridgestone Arena –Nashville Predators vs. Washington Capitals at 7PM (prices vary)
- Soulshine Pizza – Blues and Groove Jam at 6PM (Buy some delicious pizza and beer and enjoy!)
- Station Inn – Bluegrass Jam at 7PM (FREE, first come, first serve)
If one of these doesn’t appeal to you find a patio to sit on, or a park to visit (Centennial anyone?!), just get out and enjoy the fact that Middle Tennessee is FINALLY getting a taste of spring. It only gets better from here!