Are you a Nashville newbie? Three-year resident and still loving it? Lifer? Wait, do lifer’s even exist? We know you’re out there hiding in the suburbs! Here’s what’s up this weekend:
FRIDAY, April 4, 2014 – SUNDAY, April 6, 2014
- Nashville Fashion Week (Friday) at 5th Avenue of the Arts, after party at The Rosewall 7PM ($75, $10 for after party)
- Nashville Fashion Week Industry Panels (Saturday) at 429 Chestnut St. 11:30AM – 4PM
- Nashville Fashion Week (Saturday) at Marathon Music Works 7PM ($75, $10 for after party) – In it’s fourth year of celebrating the booming fashion and retail business in Nashville, Fashion Week is where it’s at y’all. It’s popularity has just exploded locally and even on the national scene. If you feel like getting a little dressy and supporting local business with some of the hippest icons in the Nashville Fashion scene, then DO IT!
- Damon Wayans (Friday – Sunday) at Zanies at various times ($35.50) – He’s pretty famous, he’s probably pretty funny? And Zanies is a fun venue to patron with friends. Beware, bar food is about all they have so if you want something healthier then eat beforehand.
- Dirty Guv’nahs w/ American Aquarium (Saturday) at Exit/In 9PM ($12/$15 day of show)
- East Nashville Beerfest (Saturday) at East Park 11AM – SOLD OUT Hope y’all have tickets! Maybe next year!
- 5th Annual Dogapalooza (Saturday) at Dogwood Park – Cookeville 1PM – 4PM (FREE) – For families and dog lovers alike!
- NCAA Women’s Final Four Super Saturday at Bridgestone Arena 9:30AM (FREE) – To kick off the NCAA Women’s Final Four in Nashville, there will be open practices and autograph sessions; The Final Four is next week (6-8) so get in on the action if you’re looking for some live sporting!
- Weezer (Saturday – Sunday) at Ryman Auditorium 8PM ($54.50-$89.50/ticket)
- The Princess Bride (Saturday – Sunday) at Belcourt Theater (various times and prices) – A classic movie for a low key night at a great venue.
Just the shortlist of course. Embrace spring! Get out and DO SOMETHING! Other nearly native Nashvillians sure will be!