If there ever was a quintessential “Fall” weekend that truly represents all things football, pumpkin, craft brews, and the changing weather… it’s this one. Nashville: Fall is here and we are absolutely loving it. Now, the weather outlook doesn’t look so hot this weekend, but with all of the festivals, music, and brews to try, don’t let a little rain stop you. You can always duck into bars for Football to avoid any of that chilly fall weather!
FRIDAY, October 10, 2014
- Nashville Oktoberfest in Germantown from 5 to 10pm (FREE GA/$79 VIP) – ‘Tis the season!
- Matrimony at The High Watt at 9pm ($8 ADV/$10 DOS)
- Bandaloop at Oz Nashville at 7pm ($52.50) – Did you hear about those crazy performers hanging from a building in downtown Nashville this week? No? Well now you have. And now you can see them!
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Light the Night Walk at LP Field at 5:30pm
- Rob Schneider at Zanies Nashville at 7:30 & 9:45pm ($27.50)
- The Music of Michael Jackson at The Schermerhorn Symphony Center at 8pm (Prices Vary) – This might be the perfect way to convince that symphony-hater in your life that it CAN be cool!
- Isaiah Rashad with Kembe X, Miloh Smith, Kevin Adams & Petty at Exit/In at 8pm
- Cashmere Cat with Treekeeper, Strooly, Methdad at Anthem 9pm
- Loretta Lynn with Brandy Clark at The Ryman at 8pm (SOLD OUT) – Hope you got your tickets!
- David Cook at Mercy Lounge at 8pm
SATURDAY, October 11, 2014
- Nashville Oktoberfest in Germantown at 10am (FREE GA/$79 VIP)
- Musician’s Corner at Centennial Park at 12pm Noon (FREE) – Featuring Dave Barnes, JC Brooks & the Uptown Sound, The Soil and the Sun, The Imer Santiago Quartet
- Brewsboro Festival at The Avenue Murfreesboro from 2 to 7pm ($30 GA)
- Nashville Whiskey Festival at The Country Music Hall of Fame from 6:30 to 10pm ($100 GA/$150 VIP early access art 5:30pm) – Although Thursday and Friday’s activities were cancelled, the Grand Tasting is still on!
- Nashville Predators vs. Dallas Stars at Bridgestone Arena at 7pm (Prices Vary) – The season has begun!
- Local Over Everything at Legacy Ink Design from 3 to 10pm ($10) – Art, Music and Culture celebrated by local Nashvillians
- Literary Death Match at Third Man Records at 7pm ($15) – Think slam poetry for famous and emerging authors… intriguing…
- Guilty Pleasures at Mercy Lounge at 9pm ($15) – Party like it’s 1985 with this epic cover band
- Rob Schneider at Zanies Nashville at 7 & 9 pm ($27.50)
- Bandaloop at Oz Nashville at 7pm ($52.50)
- Southern Festival of Books at War Memorial Plaza at 10am (Donations Accepted)
- Radio Princess Launch Party at 12th & Porter at 9pm ($10 ADV/$12 DOS)
SUNDAY, October 12, 2014
- Nashville Oktoberfest in Germantown at 11am (FREE GA/$79 VIP)
- Nashville Sunday Night presented by Lightning 100 at 3rd & Lindsley at 8pm ($10) feat. The Wind and The Wave
- Grassy Knoll Movie Nights at Bongo Java East at 7pm ($5 or $4 with a canned good donation for Second Harvest Food Bank) – Screening Rosemary’s Baby just in time for Halloween!
- 2014 Music With A Mission Benefit for Nashville Rescue Mission at The Schermerhorn at 7pm
- Southern Festival of Books at War Memorial Plaza at 12pm Noon (Donations Accepted)
- Backyard Movie Night at Fond Object at 8pm (Donations Accepted) – Move Premiere! Rye Coalition: the Story of the Hard Luck Five
- Whitechapel with Upon a Burning Body & Glass Cloud at Mercy Lounge at 7pm ($18 ADV/$20 DOS)
- Brave Baby with Susto, and Guthrie Brown at The Stone Fox at 9pm
- The Sunday Post at The Basement at 8pm (FREE) – Featuring Calliope Musicals, Meth Dad, Body of Light, & Eclectic Tuba