Halloween is finally here and Nashville is definitely not short on crazy events to satisfy your every costume-loving, candy-craving, music-loving need. There are so many themed parties across metro Nashville that you might just have a hard time deciding which to choose, but you better chose quickly! Some events are already coming close to selling out! So break out your best Pinterest-style, socially relevant costume and prepare for a serious Halloween weekend hangover.
FRIDAY, October 31, 2014 – Happy Halloween!
- A Nightmare on MStreet 2014 at The Rosewall at 9pm ($30 GA/ $75 VIP) – DJs featuring DJ KDSML, Dancers, Aerialists, Contortionists, Drink Specials, Photo Booth; $1,000 Cash Prize for the Best Costume
- Acme Haunted House Party at Acme Feed & Seed at 7pm ($15 at the door) – 4 floors of fun, live music, drink specials, DJs, rooftop dance party
- The Midtown Monster Mash in Midtown at 6pm ($25 18+ / $20 21+/ $100 VIP) – 5 haunted bars, 16 total bars, 6 stages, drink specials, costume contests, prizes, giveaways,
- Demons on Demonbreun Hill 5 at 7pm ($30 for both/ $20 for pub crawl) – Zombie Paintball Shoot and Pub Crawl at 5 bars on the Demonbreun strip
- Foo Fighters at The Ryman at 10pm movie screening & 11pm concert ($20, obviously will sell out ASAP) – WHAAAT?! They’re back and awesome as ever! Paperless tickets ONLY
- Battle for the Bones at Mercy Lounge at 8pm ($45 GA/ $50 VIP) – Featuring Jake Owen, Gary Allan, Thompson Square, Scotty McCreery, Big & Rich, Gloriana, Frankie Ballard and more!
- Monster Bash 2014 at Silverpoint Studios at 7pm ($15 ADV/ $20 DOS) – Featuring Sol Cat, Blackfoot Gypsies, The Wans, Kyle Andrews, Tetherball, Turf War and more!
- 11th Annual Five Points Halloween Pub Crawl at 5 Points at 7pm (No Cover) – Includes Drifters BBQ, Tenn16, 3 Crow Bar, Red Door Saloon, and Beyond the Edge; Scavenger Hunt!
- Sell Your Soul at The Sutler at 9pm ($10) – Live music and costume contest!
- The Music of Queen at The Schermerhorn at 8pm (Prices Vary) – For those of you who prefer to listen to Freddie Mercury rather that be him for Halloween
- Halloween & Craft Beer at Tennessee Brew Works from 5 to 10pm (No Cover) – Pumpkin contest, pumpkin bowling, costume contest! Wear a costume and get discounts all night!
- Spooky City Dance Party at The Stone Fox at 10pm ($2) – Disco-dancing, costume party and contest; Winner receives $100 and round of shots
- The Devil Makes Three with The Cave Singers at Marathon Music Works at 8pm ($17.50)
- Salemtown Halloween Block Party in Salemtown at 6pm (FREE) – Family Friendly!
- STS9 at War Memorial Auditorium at 7pm ($35)
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show at The Belcourt at 12am Midnight – Always a classic
SATURDAY, November 1, 2014
- Day of the Dead Tequila Festival at The Pavilion East at 6pm ($29) – 16 tequilas, chips and salsa bar, QDP DJs, pinata busting, face-painting, art demonstrations and more!
- El Día de los Muertos at Cheekwood at 11am (Regular Gate Fees Apply | Children 17 & Under are FREE) – Marketplace, live music, arts & crafts
- Lil Jon (Dj Set) at Anthem at 10pm ($30 GA/ $50 VIP) – #TurnDownForWhat
- My So-Called Band: The Ultimate 90s Halloween Hangover at Mercy Lounge at 9:30pm ($20 ADV/ $25 DOS) – Epic 90s music covers to keep the Halloween party going into November
- Rubik’s Groove Halloween Show at 3rd & Lindsley at 9:30pm ($10) – Cover music to dance the night away!
- Scaryoke Halloween Party at The High Watt at 8pm ($9) – Costume, Singing, and Air Guitar contests
- Scary-oke Karaoke Halloween Party at Neighbors at 9pm (No Cover) – Best costume and worst costume contests
- Southern Trace Barn Bash 2014 at Southern Trace Farms from 4 to 8pm ($15) – 100% of ticket sales benefit Nashville Rescue Mission
- Wine Down Main Street in Franklin, TN at 7pm ($85) – 120+ wines, 32+ Pouring Stations, 20+ Restaurants, live music! Benefitting five Middle Tennessee Boys & Girls Clubs
The Rocky Horror Picture Show at The Belcourt at 12am Midnight – Always a classic
- Evan Gibb at Gray’s on Main at 9pm
- East Nash Dash at 5 Points in East Nashville at 9am – 4 mile race; Race Day registration starts at 7:30am
- First Saturday Art Crawl at Country Music Hall of Fame at 6pm
SUNDAY, November 2, 2014
- Beer, Bourbon, and BBQ Festival at the Nashville Municipal Auditorium at from 2 to 6pm GA (Tickets sold at the door)
- Nashville Sunday Night presented by Lightning 100 at 3rd & Lindsley at 8pm ($10) – Featuring Roadkill Ghost Choir plus Desert Noises
- Country Sundays with Cale Tyson, Jack Grelle & the Johnson Family at The Stone Fox at 9pm (FREE)
- Robyn Hitchcock at City Winery at 8pm ($30 VIP/ $25 Premier/ $22 Reserved)
- Sam’s Place – Music for the Spirit with Mercy Me, Tenth Avenue North & Danny Gokey at The Ryman at 7:30pm (Prices Vary)
- Soul Night feat. Jason Eskridge at The 5 Spot at 6pm
- The Battle Of Franklin: Five Hours In The Valley Of Death at the Franklin Theater at 3pm ($15)
- Tera Melos with Gnarwhal & Conestyle at Exit/In at 8pm ($10 ADV/$12 DOS)
- Reigning Sound at Mercy Lounge at 9pm ($15)