Still getting over your Halloween hangover? Dust off the glitter, fake blood, and the candy corn breath and start your November and the holiday season off on the right foot with this weekend’s top events!
FRIDAY, November 7, 2014
- O.A.R. and Andy Grammer at Marathon Music Works at 7pm ($30) – Relive your love for the song that never ends: “That Was a Crazy Game of Poker”
- Taste of Nashville 2014 at Rocketown at 7pm ($65 GA/ $100 VIP) – Food, open bar, live music
- 2014 CMA Country Christmas at Bridgestone Arena at 7pm (Prices Vary)
- Bobby Lee at Zanies Nashville at 7:30 & 9:45pm ($20)
- Strictly 80s For the Ladies at The 5 Spot at 9pm (Ladies Free until Midnight) – “We can dance if we want to, we’ve got all your life and mine”
- Opry at the Ryman at 7pm ($58.50/ $46.50) – Featuring Old Crow Medicine Show, The Secret Sisters, Deana Carter, Mark Wills, Sam Bush, Del McCoury Band
- Petticoat Lane with Down Boy, Brave Town, Mocha at Mercy Lounge at 8pm ($5)
- Eaglemaniacs: The Music of Don Henley and the Eagles at 3rd & Lindsley at 8pm ($15)
- Camelot at TPAC at 8pm (Prices Vary)
- Carcass with Obituary, Exhumed, and Noisem at Exit/In at 7pm ($22 ADV/$25 DOS)
- Graven Souls, Habit of Force, and Neufound Me at Foobar at 9pm ($5)
SATURDAY, November 8, 2014
- Crafts & Drafts at Nashville Farmers’ Market at 10am (FREE) – Artisan crafts, delicious local drafts, and yummy food vendors!
- Guildfest 2014 at Tennessee Craft Brewers Guild at 2pm ($15) – Featuring over 20 Tennessee breweries with special new releases, plus food trucks and live music
- Dinner and a DJ at POP Nashville at 7pm ($40) – Complete with cocktail hour, dinner, and dance party featuring DJ Dan Wilcox
- Nashville Half Marathon, Marathon, & 5K at Hard Rock Café at 7am/7:30 for 5K ($45, $95, $105) – Benefitting the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!
- Vinyl Thief, Staying for the Weekend, 12th Street Social Club at The Stone Fox at 9pm ($10)
- Vijay Iyer: Music of Transformation at Oz at 8:30pm ($57.50)
- Bobby Lee at Zanies Nashville at 7 & 9pm ($20)
- Art for Sale at Arrington Vineyards at 5pm (FREE) – Get to Arrington before the arctic chill takes over Tennessee!
- The Floozies at Anthem at 9pm ($13)
- Camelot at TPAC at 2 & 8pm (Prices Vary)
- Ghostland Observatory’s Aaron Behrens and the Midnight Stroll with Ranch Ghost at The High Watt at 9pm
- An Evening with Emily West Benefitting Music Health Alliance at The Franklin Theater at 7pm ($50)
- Hotel War with Diamond Carter & Blackfoot Gypsies at The 5 Spot at 9pm
- Ian Hunter with Amy Speace at City Winery at 8pm ($40/$45/$50)
SUNDAY, Novermber 9, 2014
- James Taylor at Bridgestone Arena at 8pm (Prices Vary) – See a legend in action
- Nashvember: Food Truck Rally at Centennial Park at 12pm Noon
- Nashville Sunday Night presented by Lightning 100 at 3rd & Lindsley at 8pm ($10) – Featuring Jeff Coffin (saxophonist from Dave Matthews Band) & the Mu’tet
- Lund McVey Group at Arrington Vineyards at 2pm (FREE)
- Vijay Iyer: Music of Transformation at Oz at 2pm ($57.50)
- Camelot at TPAC at 1 & 6:30pm (Prices Vary)
- “Beards for Beard” – A Friends of James Beard Benefit Whole Hog Competition at Green Door Gourmet at 4pm
- The Nashville Battle of the Bands at The Rutledge at 4pm ($10 ADV/ $12 DOS)
- Bluegrass Jam at Station Inn at 8pm (FREE) – First come, first serve!