Looks like winter has decided to say hello a little early this year in Middle Tennessee, but don’t let that keep you from taking advantage of this weekend’s many events! Whether you’re feeling more charitable as the holidays approach or you’re planning to warm up with some live music, Nashville’s has what you have a hankering for.
FRIDAY, November 14, 2014
- Big K.R.I.T. with Two-9 & Openmic at Anthem at 8pm (SOLD OUT) – Hope you got your tickets!
- World Turning Fleetwood Mac Revue with Confetti Petty at 3rd & Lindsley at 7pm ($12.50)
- The Clash, Cheap Trick, The Replacements covered by Nashville’s locals at The Basement at 9pm (No Cover)
- KOA at Mercy Lounge at 8pm ($5 ADV/ $10 DOS)
- Christmas Village at the Tennessee State Fairgrounds from 9am to 9pm ($10) – It’s back! With 250 vendors and benefitting the Vanderbilt Bill Wilkerson Center and other Pi Beta Phi philanthropic outlets
- Southern Shoe Cutting Party at The Green Door Gourmet from 6:30 to 9:30pm (FREE) – Help the Ugandan shoe makers of the nonprofit, Sole Hope, by cutting shoe patterns from old jeans! Live music, small bites and Bongo Java coffee
- Dinner And A Suit with Brave Town and YØUTH at The High Watt at 8pm ($10 ADV/$12 DOS)
- JT Hodges at City Winery at 8pm ($10 Reserved/$12 Premier/$15 Reserved)
- Fly Golden Eagle QUARTZ Viewing Party at The Stone Fox at 10pm (FREE)
- Amber’s Drive at Gray’s on Main at 9pm ($6)
SATURDAY, November 15, 2014
- Nashville Movember Stache Bash 2014 at Tin Roof Broadway at 6:30pm ($35 ADV/$40 DOS)
- Local Fest @ The Mansion at Riverwood Mansion at 10am (FREE) – A festival to celebrate lots of awesomely creative local peeps; Bands, brews, food, games and more!
- Pop Up Dinner @ The Mansion at Riverwood Mansion at 5m ($75) – Featuring a six course dinner with VIP cocktail hour and a portion of proceeds donated towards On Target 4 Vets
- Jenny Lewis with Waxahatchee at Marathon Music Works at 8pm ($25)
- Nashville Predators vs. Winnipeg Jets at Bridgestone Arena at 6:30pm (Prices Vary)
- Chase Cohl, Cory Chisel, and The Treasures at imogene + willie at 8pm – Candlelight show!
- Christmas Village at the Tennessee State Fairgrounds from 9am to 6pm ($10)
- fashionABLE 1st Annual Warehouse Sale at Sevier Park at 10am (FREE)
- Poverty & The Arts Community Arts Day Fall 2014 at Room In The Inn at 1pm (FREE)
- LOL Nashville 1 Year Anniversary at The Basement at 10pm ($10)
- Nashville Improv at Bongo After Hours Theater at 7pm ($10) – Presenting T. Hanks Giving; Celebrate Thanksgiving Tom Hanks style and donate to Room at the Inn
- Cause a Scene presents Halfnoise Album Release Show with Boys On The Radio & Kid Runner at The High Watt at 8pm ($7 ADV/ $10 ADV+CD/ $10 DOS)
- Andy Dozier & Heavy Soul with Farewell Flight, Friendship, Floralorix, and May Hwen at Mercy Lounge at 8pm ($5)
- Thee Oh Sees with Jack Name & D Watusi at Exit/In at 8pm ($15)
SUNDAY, November 16, 2014
- B.o.B. with Kevin Gates at Anthem at 8pm ($35)
- Nashville Sunday Night presented by Lightning 100 at 3rd & Lindsley at 7pm ($15) – Featuring Bear’s Den and Ben Mangan & Blacksmith; Bear’s Den puts on a phenomenal show y’all, don’t miss this
- Daughtry at The Ryman at 7:30pm (Prices Vary)
- Stars with Hey Rosetta! at Mercy Lounge at 8pm ($16 ADV/ $20 DOS)
- Christmas Village at the Tennessee State Fairgrounds from 12pm to 6pm ($10)
- Christmas with Celtic Thunder & the Nashville Symphony at The Schermerhorn Symphony Center at 7pm
- Sunday Supper: “West Africa” at POP Nashville at 7pm ($35)
- Cotton Jones, Twain, Phantom Farmer, Riley Downing at The Stone Fox at 9pm (FREE)
- An Evening with Ryan Bingham at City Winery at 8pm (SOLD OUT) – Hope you got your tickets!
- Reed Pittman Trio at Arrington Vineyards at 2pm (FREE) – Might be a bit chilly for this one!
- Clean Air 5k & 1K at Shelby Park at 2pm (5k Day of Race $40/ 1K with shirt $15/ 1k FREE) – Benefiting Climate Nashville
- Free Family Festival Day at The Frist from 1 to 5:30pm (FREE) – Special events, art, and music!