FRIDAY, April 3, 2015
- Griz at Exit/In at 10pm – With The Floozies & Artiftaks
- Humming House at 3rd & Lindsley at 8pm ($10) – With Cereus Bright, Natalie Royal
- #BasicFriday Dance Party at Acme Feed & Seed at 9pm ($5)
- 3st of the Month: Really Good Friday at 6pm (SOLD OUT) – Shhh! Members Only 🙂
- From Doo Wop to Hip Hop at The Flipside at 9:30pm (NO Cover)
- Cause a Scene Presents: Mockingbird Sun Album Release Show at Mercy Lounge at 9pm ($8) – With Muddy Magnolias
- Nashville Rock Against Child Abuse: Benefit for the Kilah Davenport Foundation at Cannery Ballroom at 7:30pm ($10) – Featuring Trey Healy, Shawn Mayer, and Sondaymorning
- Josh Blue at Zanies Nashville at 7:30 & 9:45pm ($18) – Last Comic Standing Winner!
- First Friday Art Crawl in Franklin, TN at 6pm (FREE)
- Turquoise Jeep at The High Watt at 9pm ($12)
- Mozart’s Piano Masterpiece with Emanuel Ax at Schermerhorn Symphony Center at 8pm
- Swampbird at The Stone Fox at 9pm ($7) – With Adam Faucett and Natural Forces
SATURDAY, April 4, 2015
- Mat Kearney at Ryman Auditorium at 8pm (SOLD OUT) – With Parachute & Judah & the Lion
- Delta Spirit at Cannery Ballroom at 8pm ($17) – With Avid Dancer
- Kate Tucker & The Sons of Sweden at The High Watt at 9pm ($5)
- Edgehill Rocks at Villa Place at 10am – Music and food celebration in honor of Edgehill!
- Nashville Predators vs. Dallas Stars at Bridgestone Arena at 7pm (Prices Vary)
- Rooftop Dance Party at Acme Feed & Seed at 9pm ($5)
- First Saturday Art Crawl in Downtown Nashville at 6pm
- Josh Blue at Zanies Nashville at 7 & 9:15pm ($18)
- Crawfish Boil at McCabe Pub from 3 to 8pm ($30) – Benefitting the LAM Foundation; All you can eat plus 3 drink tickets!
- Oyster Easter at Traveller’s Rest at 1pm ($65 ADV/$80 DOS) – Includes oysters, food from South Street, beer, wine, hula-hoops, and music!
- The 2nd Annual Easter Eggstravaganza at The Hermitage at 9am ($5/$10) – Several sessions; Easter egg hunt, games, and light snacks
- Ron Sexsmith at City Winery at 8pm ($18/$20/$22) – With Opener Falls
- Nashville Improv Company at Bongo After Hours Theater at 7pm ($10) – The Working Hard Improv Show
- Rally Rumble Music Festival at Rocketown at 12pm Noon ($15) – Benefitting the Rally Foundation for Childhood Cancer Research
- Same As It Ever Was: A Talking Heads Tribute at Exit/In at 9:30pm ($10)
- Daphne & the Mystery Machines at Gray’s on Main at 9pm
SUNDAY, April 5, 2015
- Gospel Brunch featuring Melinda Doolittle at City Winery at 1pm ($15)
- Easter Sunday Jazz Brunch with Kirabelle at Acme Feed & Seed at 11:30am
- Easter Brunch at Prime 108 at 10am ($45)
- Nashville Sunday Night featuring Alanna Royale at 3rd & Lindsley at 8pm ($10)
- Sam’s Place – Music for the Spirit at Ryman Auditorium at 7pm (Prices Vary)
- Bluegrass Jam at Station Inn at 7pm (NO Cover) – First come, first serve!