As if you didn’t notice this weekend brings an influx of an excessive amount of tourists to our great city due to CMA Fest. Either avoid it altogether and check out the other awesome events happening around town or embrace the country, throw on your boots and head to Broadway. However you decide to spend your weekend, make it a great one!
- CMA Fest – Clearly we all know that this is happening this weekend so CLICK HERE for details! Or just avoid downtown altogether this weekend if you prefer.
- Bonnaroo at The Farm in Manchester, TN – Again, we all know this is happening; Pack your sunscreen folks, it’s gunna be a hot one!
FRIDAY, June 12, 2015
- #BasicFriday Rooftop Dance Party at Acme Feed & Seed at 9pm ($5)
- Movie in the Park at Pinkerton Park at 8pm (FREE) – Featuring Big Hero 6
- From Doo Wop to Hip Hop at The Flipside at 9:30pm
- Michael McDonald at Ryman Auditorium at 8pm ($75, $55 & $40)
- Hip Hop Dance Party at The Crying Wolf at 9pm (NO Cover)
- The Dead Deads, Sheep Shifter, Richie, Hysterese Mouth Reader at The Basement East at 8pm ($5)
- Unknown Hinson and Roger Alan Wade at Exit/In at 8pm ($15)
- Heartless Bastards at Mercy Lounge at 9pm ($18) – With Craig Finn
- Matthew Sweet at City Winery at 10pm ($30, $32, $35)
- Brian Ashley Jones and High Viscosity at The Sutler at 10pm (NO Cover)
- Nashville Venom vs. Trenton Freedom at Municipal Auditorium at 7:30pm ($12 to $50)
- Warner Bros. Presents Bugs Bunny at the Symphony II at The Schermerhorn Symphony Center at 1pm & 7pm (Prices Vary)
- Little River Band at The Franklin Theater at 7pm (SOLD OUT)
SATURDAY, June 13, 2015
- Musician’s Corner at Centennial Park at 12pm Noon (FREE) – Featuring Foy Vance, Mockingbird Sun, Muddy Magnolias, Dwayne Shivers
- City of Hope Celebrity Softball Game at First Tennessee Park at 9am (Prices Vary)
- Rooftop Dance Party with DJ DU at Acme Feed & Seed at 10pm (FREE)
- Opry at The Ryman Matinee at Ryman Auditorium at 3pm ($48, $60) – With Chris Janson, Kristian Bush, Morgan Evans, Jamie Lynn Spears, Charles Esten, Mark Wills, JT Hodges, Connie Smith
- Richard Thompson Electric Trio at City Winery at 8pm ($48, $58, $68) – With Robert Ellis
- American Hotel, We Speak in Colors, Lonely Benson, Summer Palace at The Basement at 8pm ($5)
- Smithfield and Friends at The Listening Room at 8:30pm ($5) – $7 Food & Drink Minimum
- The Wizard of Oz at The Schermerhorn Symphony Center at 7pm (Prices Vary)
- East Side Art Stumble in East Nashville at 6pm (FREE)
- Donnell Rawlings at Zanies at 7 & 9:15pm ($18)
- Shonen Knife and CJ Ramone at Mercy Lounge at 9pm ($15)
- Nashville Rollergirls vs. Cincinnati Rollergirls at Municipal Auditorium at 5:30pm ($13)
- Summer Pop-Up Collective at Barista Parlor at 10am (NO Cover) – Pop up shops!
SUNDAY, June 14, 2015
- Drag Queen Brunch at POP Nashville at 11am ($40) – Limited Seats!
- Champagne Jam at Acme Feed & Seed at 2pm (FREE)
- Lightning 100 Presents Nashville Sunday Night at 3rd & Lindsley at 8pm ($10) – Featuring Elle King wih Gene Jr. & The Family
2015 Crockett Park Summer Concert Series at 7pm (FREE) – Featuring Groove Addiction
- The Wizard of Oz at The Schermerhorn Symphony Center at 2 & 7pm (Prices Vary)
- Grass Fed Sundays at The Sutler at 5pm (NO Cover) – Featuring Moonsville Collective and Charlie & The Foxtrots
- Donnell Rawlings at Zanies at 7:30pm ($18)
- Bluegrass Jam at The Station Inn at 8pm (FREE) – First come, first serve
- Pat Travers Band at City Winery at 8pm ($18, $20, $25)