Looking for something new and different to do with your friends? Something that challenges you to think outside of the box and collaborate with your friends; Something that makes you second guess your critical thinking skills. Instead of going straight to the bar with your group of friends, why not try Escape Experience Nashville? It only takes 60 minutes to test your skill and escape the confines of your room, but the question is: can you do it? Here are five things to know before you go:
- Bring Friends: Planning your escape amidst a labyrinth of clues can be tougher than you can even imagine. Bring friends with you to share the experience! Right now, Escape Experience allows for up to 6 people and you’ll likely need all the help you can get, so make it an awesome group activity.
- Prepare for a time crunch: You don’t get all day to escape. After all, in reality wouldn’t you want to escape the clutches of your captor as soon as possible? You have 60 minutes to find your way out and you’ll likely need all of that time to work with your group to reach the end. Also, be aware that these rooms are on the smaller side, so it may not be the best idea for someone who’s severely claustrophobic.
- Ask for help: While you’re planning your escape you’ll have three free clues from the “game master” to help you along. You can pretend like you won’t need them, but don’t be ashamed if you get totally lost and need a little help. After the third clue, additional clues will cost you time so you may not be able to officially say you escaped even if you beat the 60 minute buzzer.
- Embrace the theme: The team at Escape Experience currently has two themed rooms with a third coming soon and they really like to commit. Meaning that you may be surprised by what they ask you to do with your group, especially at the beginning of the C-Block game. You’ll just have to find out for yourself!
- Arrive early: Make sure to arrive for your game about 15 minutes early to sign waivers and get acclimated. Escape is also located downtown, so it may be a bit harder to find parking, so either take a cab or leave time for trolling for spots.
For more information on Escape Experience go to the Explore Like a Native page!