Who doesn’t need a great excuse to get creative with their cocktails?! Music City Spirits & Cocktails Festival (MCSCF) is back again this year, celebrating the craft of the cocktail! Join PourTaste and your fellow Nashvillians as you experience award-winning bar programs, expert bartenders, boutique spirits and locally produced craft mixers on April 28, 29 & 30 at Pavilion East.
- Bourbon & Bluegrass at 6:30pm on April 28 – Featuring bourbon cocktails and music from The Back 80 Bluegrass Band
- Shandy Social at 6:30pm on April 29 – Featuring beer cocktails
- The Bloody Mary Experience at 10:30am on April 30 – Featuring the bloody mary you’ve only dreamt of
- Tennessee Distillers Showcase at 12pm Noon on April 30 – Featuring 15 cocktail tastings
- Plus, an industry only event on Friday, April 30
Get a festival pass or select your favorite event, whatever your cocktail pleasure, MCSCF will guide you in the ways of the craft cocktail and exceed your booze-loving expectations. Purchase your tickets HERE today!