One of the best parts about Nashville is its ability to nurture and promote entrepreneurs. We have a flourishing local business community here in Middle Tennessee and it only continues to grow as locals and transplants alike empower each other to dream big. However, drinking from the entrepreneurial koolaid can have its challenges. While you may be ready to strike out on your own, the thought of beginning the business side of things can be intimidating. You might be fantastic personal trainer, stylist, massage therapist, or esthetician but creating a website or managing your accounting sounds like a nightmare. Recognizing that the vast number of independent and driven Nashvillians need vital business resources, Belle has arrived in Middle Tennessee to be the bridge between beauty and health professionals and their entrepreneurial aspirations. Here are the 5 things to know:
- Perfect for Professionals: Belle plays the middleman for booking in-home, on-demand, client-centric health and beauty services. Entrepreneurs can register with Belle to market their services and handle the “boring” part of doing business, including financial transactions. When you apply with Belle, you’ll meet with their team to see if you’re a good fit for each other! This includes a review of applicable licensing, resume, and identification.
- Convenient for Clients: Book your next health or beauty service online through Belle by reading reviews of each professional and selecting the best fit for your needs. You can communicate with your professional directly once you book one of their available appointments to work out the logistics of your session. Make sure to check out their cancellation policy, too.
- Totally Secure: Belle uses the secure payment system, Stripe, to ensure that your money and personal information is safe. Clients can quickly submit payment and professionals can receive it through Belle’s online marketplace. Once a professional accepts an appointment request, a customer’s card is charged.
- Avoid Awkwardness: The total price of an appointment usually includes tipping to avoid any awkward moments at the end of your session. Belle commits to a satisfaction guarantee, which means if you’re not happy with your experience, they’ll refund you.
- Tailored to You: Services can be provided in your home, business, hotel or a site that is mutually agreed upon. You can even enlist a professional to assist with a large party or fun event. Belle works with both professionals and clients to ensure that they find exactly what they’re looking for and ensure they have a great experience.